EurOK by promoting excellence in the field of orthokeratology and corneal reshaping for refractive errors, supports its members professionally and educationally.
Becoming a members of this prestigious, internationally renowned organization you can be informed throughout the year on all aspects of research, manufacture and developments in the field of contact lenses and the anterior eye – all at an affordable price to suit your needs.
EurOK is the only European association of practitioners focused on Orthokeratology
For those optometrists, ophthalmologists and opticians who are:
- New to orthokeratology and searching for learning the fundamentals of this science
- Looking for best techniques in myopia control and corneal reshaping
- In need of updates on state-of-the-art in corneal molding
- Interested in professional education with international experts
- Be in contact with leading manufacturers in the field